Saturday 3 October 2009

3rd October 2009

Saw nothing different to yesterday during some late afternoon birding today, with 1 Shoveler at Windmill Pool and 2 Grey Wagtails still showing from the causeway. Got my mom to pick me up and take me through Forshaw Heath, where the 2 Swallows are still hanging around.

Now for a bit of fun. I've just added a new page to my website for birders to add their Earlswood lists, and see how they compare with others. Don't think that if you've seen more species at Earlswood than me that I won't put your details on - I will, and it'll give me something to aim for. Similarly don't be ashamed if your list seems low - it'll increase and might well overtake mine. Like I said, this is just for fun and I hope people don't take it too seriously.

M.P. Griffiths

No comments: